PIN (power in numbers) is the easiest way to setup and launch an investment clubJoin our waitlist
PIN launched its first fund for the Stanford GSB class of 2020 and has since launched with incredible communities ranging from early employees at Coinbase to TikTok/YouTube creators.
We support communities of all sorts, including:
- company alumni investing in each other and emerging startups in their industry
- university entrepreneurial groups investing in alumni
- accelerator cohorts investing in each other
- professional groups investing in startups relevant to their industry
- creators and their followings investing together
... & more!